Happy International “Talk Like A Pirate” Day! What? You didn’t know? Well, that’s all right. There’s still time to get your pirate groove on before the holiday passes you by. Check out my handy list of pirate pick-up lines:
When a man makes landfall in as many ports as a pirate, he needs an arsenal of charming ‘bon mots’ to break the ice. Likewise, a lady pirate can let a likely lad know she’d welcome his attention with one of these snappy retorts!
1. Wanna shiver me timbers?
2. What’s a nice wench like ye doing in a smarmy lagoon like this?
3. That’s some treasure chest.
4. Avast, me proud beauty. Care to make my Roger Jolly?
5. Prepare to be boarded!
1. So tell me, why do they call ye Cap’n Jellyfish?
2. That’s quite a cutlass ye have there.
3. Me mother warned me about sailing men. Wouldn’t want to make the poor old dear a liar, would ye?
4. No, I’m not seeing Mad Dog McGee anymore. Besides, he’s found a terrific new therapist and hasn’t cut anything off anyone for . . . oh, three weeks at least.
5. Wanna come up to my place? I just had me mattress deloused.
Now it’s your turn to add to the body of pirate pick-up lines. What would you like to hear from your very own Captain Jack? Or Will Turner?