Mia has updated her Bucket List with a new slate of goals. Writing things down helps her focus. Not too surprising, since she’s most often engrossed in the written word. In order to help her maintain balance, she’s organized the list into personal and professional goals. Since she didn’t do as well on the personal side last time, she promises to give them more attention this year. After all, without a life she’ll soon run out of things to write about!
Here are her new targets. She plans to hit them all by the end of next May.
- 1. Lose 70 pounds.
- 2. Learn to do the hula.
- 3. Play the piano at least once a week.
- 4. Hit the treadmill 5 times a week.
- 5. Discover a new favorite author.
- 6. Walk the Freedom Trail.
- 7. Make a new friend or strengthen an existing friendship.
- 1. Attend the NECRWA meetings each month.
- 2. Reissue my backlist as ebooks.
- 3. Offer the novella I started on my website last year to my newsletter subscribers as a free ebook.
- 4. Organize a blog tour for all my new releases.
- 5. Attend at least one regional writer’s conference.
- 6. Enter my books in published contests.
- 7. Write the best book I can every single time.
Each time Mia crosses off an item on her list, she’ll blog about it. If it involves multiple parts, she’ll indicate a partial completion with a . Wish her luck!